The MAACME annual conference is designed to meet the educational needs of CME professionals working in a variety of settings, including academic centers, specialty societies, medical education companies, hospital and health care systems, and medical writing.
Various levels of sponsorship and exhibit opportunities will be available soon!
If you have an idea for a breakout session that you would like to lead at the MAACME Annual Conference, November 15, please complete the abstract submission form below by the end of the day Monday, April 2. The conference planning committee will review all submissions and provide first authors with selection decisions by May 8, 2018 to allow enough time to finalize the agenda.
Abstract Submission Form - Click Here
Please review the submission guidelines below:
- Proposals will only be considered if they are submitted via the abstract submission form below.
- The deadline for abstract proposal submissions is end of day Monday, April 2.
- Abstracts for breakout sessions will be accepted in the following broad content categories:
- Educational/Instructional Design
- Technological Innovations
- Commercial Support
- CME Potpourri (anything that does not fit in the other five categories).
- Interactive formats with case examples, group work, multiple presenters (such as panel sessions, interviews, games, debates, etc.), are encouraged. PowerPoint lectures are discouraged.
- Please verify the availability of all presenters for the dates of the conference (November 14 and 15) before submitting their name in your proposal.
- Our goal is not to limit creativity, so there is no limit to the number of proposals you can submit, however, only one session proposal per first author will be selected.
- All first authors of the submitted abstract proposals for breakout sessions for the MAACME 2018 Annual Conference will be notified about the decisions by May 8, 2018.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org