The MAACME annual conference is designed to meet the educational needs of CME professionals working in a variety of settings, including academic centers, specialty societies, medical education companies, hospital and health care systems, and medical writing.
SAVE THE DATE
For the 9th MAACME Annual Conference
When: November 20-21, 2019
Where: Harrisburg, PA
- Rethinking Eduational Strategy
- Quality Improvement/CME Synergies
- How to Show Outcomes to Stakeholders
- The Value of Community & Clinical Collaborations
- Digital Health: What is the Role of CE
- Bringing QI and CE Together
- Performance Monitoring: A Helpful Tool
- The Delphi Method
- What is a Gap and Where Can I Find One?
- Top 5 Recent Articles For CME
- Top 10 Dos and Don'ts for Grant Requests