The MAACME annual conference is designed to meet the educational needs of CME professionals working in a variety of settings, including academic centers, specialty societies, medical education companies, hospital and health care systems, and medical writing.
- Rethinking Eduational Strategy
- Quality Improvement/CME Synergies
- How to Show Outcomes to Stakeholders
- The Value of Community & Clinical Collaborations
- Digital Health: What is the Role of CE
- Bringing QI and CE Together
- Performance Monitoring: A Helpful Tool
- The Delphi Method
- What is a Gap and Where Can I Find One?